IN HOSPICE CARE ~ Hercules ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
hercules.jpg

NEEDS A FOSTER HOME!!
Hercules is 4-5 years old and a super sweet boy that came to us with a trifecta of issues. He had very moderate demodex mange, is heart worm positive, and has pulmonary stenosis. Unfortunately, this combination makes for a long term treatment plan. Normal doses of treatment for heartworm and mange are too much on his heart, therefor its going to be a slow and careful recovery for Herc.
UPDATE: Hercules is an awesome bullie boy that has been under BTB's care for a while now. He came to us heartworm positive, head to tail demodex mange, and a congenital heart defect. Herc's cardiac condition is very stable, his mange is almost 100% controlled, and his heartworm status is pending a follow up test. Since there are no activity restrictions and his is doing well, we feel Hercules can now be placed in foster home. He is great with other dogs, good with cats, house trained, crate trained, and very well mannered.

HOW TO ADOPT:
Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buddiesthrubullies.org
To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buddies Thru Bullies
Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hercules is still looking for a furever home

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Hercules is in sanctuary. Needs Hospice care and is no longer available.:(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Poor baby --- hope he is getting lots of love for the team caring for him

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.