I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Buddy & Kayla ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
buddy.jpg

Buddy (male red brindle) and Kayla (female fawn brindle) are siblings and a very bonded pair. They MUST be adopted together! They were found in a rural area of Miami Dade. A rescuer took them in and checked their microchips but the original owner did not want them back and stated that they had recently given them away. They are about six years old, have been together their whole lives, and are very calm sweet dogs. Great with people, but no other dogs and no cats? Buddy is healthy, he just has dry eyes. Kayla was treated for a UTI and anaplasmosis- a tick disease. Her bloodwork has been coming back normal and she is feeling great! The only thing that could make her feel even better is a forever home for her and her brother Buddy!

Pet ID: Buddy & Kayla • Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • Prefers a home without: cats, dogs • Primary color: Brindle

HOW TO ADOPT:
Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buddiesthrubullies.org
To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buddies Thru Bullies
Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Buddy and Kayla are still available for adoption

Members online

No members online now.