Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Marshmallow Cupcake ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Qld Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Marshmallow Cupcake ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

Meet Marshmallow Cupcake
    Name:  marshmallow.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  7.0 KB
    Name: Marshmallow Cupcake
    Estimated Age: 2 years young
    Adoption Status: This dog is is available for Adoption!

Brief Description:

RESCUE STORY 8-12-14: ABANDONED & LACTATING - how awful! We are getting a new addition to the rescue crew later this afternoon...This girl desperately needs us. We are able to pick her up straight from the shelter AFTER SHE WAS DUMPED THERE BY HER OWNERS! As if that wasn't bad enough she is currently lactating! Not only was she abandoned by her owners, but they apparently have her puppies somewhere and just discarded momma after they used her to get some pups.

Update on the lactating momma we rec'd last night from the shelter: I visited her again this am on my way into work, she's resting comfortably at our veterinarians office in ISO/quarantine (precautionary) she will need entropion eye surgery & be spayed once she is able to undergo anesthesia safely. She is very obese, overall skin condition is good, further tests & evaluations are being conducted today. Personality: sweet, submissive, loves attention, gentle & very outgoing! She's going to be pampered today & get a blueberry facial which she is probably very overdue for as a mommy that recently gave birth! We are so excited to spoil this Princess & get her in the best shape of her life so she can ultimately find a forever home. We are accepting name suggestions, seeking a foster & will soon be establishing a new fundraiser!

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Adopt-A-Bull
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 10:03 PM.
    Two little having fun together

Remove Ads