Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Oliver ~ Pug Available for Adoption in Florida ~

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Qld Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Oliver ~ Pug Available for Adoption in Florida ~

Meet Oliver
    Name:  oliver 1.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  5.8 KB
    Name: OLIVER the PugX
    Estimated Age: PUPPY 1 Year old!
    Adoption Status: This dog is is available for Adoption!

Brief Description:

Oliver is the sweetest guy on earth. At first he was a bit scared and jumpy, but it didn't take long for him to start trusting us, especially my 6 years old daughter. They bonded so well that the first day Oliver saw my daughter inside the pool, he didn't hesitate to jump in and swim to her! Now, he doesn't jump in but we carry him inside the pool on hot days and he likes it. He gets hot easily, like my Boston Terriers (the 4 get along beautifully), so I keep a kiddie pool with fresh water for them to enjoy.

I really wish for Oliver to find a family with a sweet caring child as he looooooves to be with my 6 yrs old daughter. He likes to play but not in a rough way. Kids that gets very excited may scare him and Oliver will hide and bark from far away. He likes sweet, not hyper.

Everyone that has seen Oliver, falls in love with him. My friends keep telling me he will be a foster failure and as much as it will break my heart, I really wish to be able to help other dogs build that needed confidence especially after being neglected or abused. Also, it's been a very educational experience for my daughter. Oliver is our first foster baby and has truly changed our lives for the better. We love him dearly & can't wait to place him in a furever home so we can help another.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Adopt-A-Bull

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-17-2014 at 10:58 AM.
    Two little having fun together

Remove Ads