Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Fibie ~ French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Qld Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Fibie ~ French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

FIBIE is available for Adoption!
    Name:  Fibie.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  5.6 KB
    Name: FIBIE
    Estimated Age: ADULT
    Adoption Status: This dog is is available for Adoption!

Brief Description:

WELCOME TO RESCUE Fibie!!! Fibie is an 8 year old French Bulldog that was dumped by her owners at Miami Dade Animal Services. It seems that Fibie is newly paralyzed in her hind legs. We say "newly" because she has no scars from dragging her legs. We have no idea what's ahead for this baby but we do know that we need to rule out or get a diagnosis of pelvic fracture, hip fracture, spine trauma, and/or IVDD (Intervertebral disc disease). Those are just a few of the possibilities. Info to come as we learn more.

6-9-14 Update: My name is Fibie and I am one beautiful fawn French bulldog! I am around 8 years old, I’m great around kids but it can take me a bit to warm up to my furry friends… after all I am French. I make a great companion since I am small and easy to handle. I am well behaved and I just love hogging all the attention. Thanks to my great figure I do not need a lot of exercise plus helps me that I am French and I have good genes. Apparently, I am slightly handicapped...but I do not let that stop me. I chase my foster brother around the yard with no problem, letting him think that I want the ball...which I really don't. I am extremely affectionate. If I see your hand, I will do whatever I can to lay next to it. I love chew toys but I am not fond of playing catch. I am potty trained but sometimes accidents happen.

When dumped at the pound by my previous owners, it was understood that I was paralyzed from the waist down. However, thanks to all of the love, support and hard work of my rescue team, I have been getting laser treatments and therapy which now I am miraculously able to walk again. Isn't that awesome? Not perfectly of course, as it is a work in progress, but every day the muscles in my legs get stronger and I am making great strides and getting better. As far as my sleeping habits go, I don’t usually snort but I do snore a little bit, or so I have been told (lol) I have a clean bill of health, so no medical issues or any bad habits. I know I will make any home a wonderful lovable pet. Maybe that home is yours?!?!?!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Adopt-A-Bull

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-17-2014 at 11:01 AM.
    Two little having fun together

Remove Ads