Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Holly ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Qld Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Holly ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

English Bulldog • Adult • Female • Medium

More About Holly

Pet ID: • House trained • Spayed/Neutered • Shots Current

Brief Description:

Hello! My name is Holly. I was found on the streets. I'd had lots and lots of litters, but never any love. They stole my babies and threw me away. When they finally found me, my booty was raw from skin allergies from eating trash, my cherry/dry eye was severe and painful, my tail pocket was infected, I coughed so much I puked constantly and I was terrified of everything. Thanks to AABR, I've almost forgotten all that pain and confusion. Since I've spent all my life there, I feel safest in my crate. Sometimes, my Foster Mommy has to make me come out to socialize, but I'm always polite and friendly. I will never ever jump up on you. I'm a bit of a food-stalker, but won't invade your space. I'm potty trained and will sit (but only for a treat). My foster humans have helped me discover a lot of things about myself. I will kiss your face. Oh, I will kiss and kiss your face! I LOVE to roll around on my back, I love to break out into a sprint on walks, I love playing with my big ol' German Sheppard foster FurSisser. I love and am loved a lot! It's all so new to me. I'm very spry for my age and I love baths cause the scrubs feel so good on my healing skin. Kitties and ducks are just meh for me. I could take 'em or leave 'em. I'm very obedient. In fact, I might overreact and high-tail it back to my crate when you correct or direct me. Give me time, I still get frightened. Toys are good, but I only want to play with them with my foster FurSisser or one of my foster humans, otherwise, meh. I love love love cuddles and lovins! I guess I'm trying to make up for lost time. If I'm feeling relaxed and comfy, I want to be right up against the nearest human. I've learned proximity equals extra petting. Foster Mama calls me her lovey dovey puddy. Because of my past, I'm so easy to please! Won't you give me the furever home I've never had? Is yours the family I've never known? I'll love you with all my big squishy heart furever and ever!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Adopt-A-Bull
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-17-2014 at 11:08 AM.
    Two little having fun together

Remove Ads