Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Rufus ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Rufus ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida

Medium • Young • Male
    Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Primary colors: Brindle, White or Cream • Coat length: Short

Ummmmm….. I’m quite hesitant about even posting about this baby boy because I want to keep him for myself!!!! Rufus is truly the best bulldog we have had in a while, and perhaps EVER HAD. Not only is he friendly, gorgeous, healthy, well mannered, housebroken, and good with small children and dogs alike, but there is not one mean bone in his body and he’s so clean! He has a gorgeous coat, he eats his food so wonderfully and drinks like a champ, careful not to spill one drop of water on the floor. RUFUS is definitely not one of those slobbery, drooling bullies that acts like a bull in a china shop, this pup acts more like a distinguished, rich professional! I don’t even know how to explain it, but I’ve had a LOT of bullies (500+) in my home and under my care since establishing this rescue & RUFUS is unlike any of them!

If you are interested in adopting from Adopt-A-Bull Rescue, please go to their website

Make sure you read this information about their adoption process before applying.

To view more Bulldogs from Adopt-A-Bull rescue, click the link below:

Thank you for considering adoption for your next Fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News , Thank You!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 03-02-2013 at 11:27 AM. Reason: updated link
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Rufus ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida

Rufus is still available for adoption.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads