Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Louie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Louie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

Name: LOUIE
    Estimated Age: DOB: 4-15-08
    Adoption Status: This dog is is available for Adoption!

Brief Description:

LOUIE has settled in to his AaBR foster home nicely. In his 4 short years he has had 5 owners (3 in the last 6 months). The worst part? One of them traded him for an X-BOX!!! He needs to be the only dog and based on what he's been through, he deserves it!!! He is great with people and kids, very mellow and super loving, but he wants to be the top dog. Louie lived in a home with children ages 11 and 9 and he absolutely adored them. Louie went on vacation with another family who has two children (ages 4 and 18 months) and he was very loving to their young children as well. He loves people and has never shown any signs of aggression towards people but doesn't seem to care for other dogs. He is 4 years old, nuetered, AKC registered, weighs 47 pounds, is up to date on all shots, is in great health with no special needs. He is a great dog that I hope can be placed with a great family looking for an only dog to spoil.

If you are interested in adopting from Adopt-A-Bull Rescue, please go to their website

Make sure you read this information about their adoption process before applying.

To view more Bulldogs from Adopt-A-Bull rescue, click the link below:

Thank you for considering adoption for your next Fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News , Thank You!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 03-02-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads