Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Delilah~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Florida

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Delilah~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Florida

Name: Delilah
    Estimated Age: 5ish
    Brief Description:

Delilah is a princess! She has never had any accidents in the house at all since she's been n our program. She is in the crate all day while we're at work and she is out and "free" around the house when we're home. She loves her toys, especially when we play with her and she LOVES attention. She's a lover for sure! She rolls over and play growls all the time and she listens to commands and learns quickly. She's mastered the sit command, mostly when we're putting on her lease or taking it off for her walks or at meal time. She plays fetch if you throw the toy nearby, otherwise she loses it because she can't really see it all too well. She follows us around the entire house and if she loses us for even a minute she will try to find us. She also can't see too far away but I think that's getting slightly better little by little now that she's gotten her corrective eye surgery. Delilah is a vocal girl when she wants to be. If she doesn't want to be in her crate she barks and if she wants to play she barks. She LOVES attention but she isn't too loud otherwise. She doesn't really snore as loud as other bullies and her breathing can be heavy during or after walks but besides that she's pretty quiet. The only complaint I've ever seen from her is when a small dog was around. She doesn't seem too fond of other dogs, at least small ones.

If you are interested in adopting from Adopt-A-Bull Rescue, please go to their website

Make sure you read this information about their adoption process before applying.

To view more Bulldogs from Adopt-A-Bull rescue, click the link below:

Thank you for considering adoption for your next Fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 11-28-2012 at 02:15 PM.

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Louisville, KY
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Delilah~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Florida

Remove Ads