Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

View RSS Feed

Day 3. 8/7/12 Tuesday 1pm

Rate this Entry
Another freak out. About 1pm today he just started making that noise and running around like crazy. Yesterday he grabbed a wood slat of our blinds and snapped it in half. He's never even sniffed them before, so I have no idea why he became obsessed with it.

Today...Orion was in her kennel (serving a time out) when Vegas started making that screaming sound. About 5 minutes after...he was fine. I gave him his green treat ball with green beans and his focus was on that.

oh poor thing. so seems he a bit shorter than the other one. i hope he calms down soon poor thing. new meds seem to make him crazy
    Oh my thats sad! I know this has been very hard for you all and I really pray things starighten out soon

Well the video certainly is worth a 1000 words. It looks to me like something is agitating her. Duh, right?
    Too many things that it could be. From a itch bumm, cramp or something else.

How many times has this happened and is there a common time or event?