Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

View RSS Feed

Nigel's mad at me :(

Rate this Entry
So I was on vacation from July 4th to July 10th and I spent a lot of time with Nigel and Karly in bed playing and napping. So of course the night when I have to get to bed early I can't sleep and am up with them in my bed till about 4am...OMG my first day back at work was exhausting! Well I get home and try to stay up so I sit in the living room with Nigel and Karly and I'll have you know he came and whined to me and now I know why! He wanted me to go and get in bed with him and Karly lol
I couldn't do it because I was about to fall out so I had to explain to him that they had to go to bed in their kennels because mommy had to go night night for work tomorrow. I told him on the weekend he can lay with me in bed but not when I have to sleep for work. When I leave for work this morning he just laid there in his kennel pouting. He's so mad at me now... I want to sleep with him on the bed but I'm afraid if I really fall into a deep sleep they'll wet my bed so I have to be alert for them. Gonna have to kiss bully butt this weekend for sure to make up with him...I don't want him mad at me. I love that boy so much!