Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

View RSS Feed

Bulldog withdrawal

Rate this Entry
Well, it's been 2 days since I have seen Watson. I just drove back from my conference trip in Amelia Island, FL today and I am now at the airport waiting for my flight to Los Angeles. Watson has been with his dog walker since Thursday when I left for my trip. I feel like I am missing something. I wonder if he misses me too. I texted his dog walker to see how he was doing and he said Watson was getting along fine with his dog. I feel like getting another update from him but I don't want to be overbearing and demanding updates.

Hopefully he will be well taken cared of.

I'm sure Watson is just fine! He takes care of him while your at work. I know how it feels to be away and miss them! Give him a big smooch when you see him!
    aw its hard to be away from your bully. i know i miss sarah so much when im at my house. he will be fine. try and enjoy some of your trip
    When do you get to see him again? I'm sure he misses you too!
    i get to see him in a week.
    @Watson we want pictures of the reunion with Watson! lol