Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

View RSS Feed

2012 is starting out great!

Rate this Entry
Our first day back to flex training and Chelsea did a really good job and the instructor said that Chelsea might be able to test out of level 1 as soon as this Saturday. She has been taken classes on and off for the last 4 months (a few minor injuries prevented her from attending a few classes).

This week I just spoke with a reputable local breeder that will be having puppies Jan 30th and I am hoping that this time we will be able to get Chelsea a brother. I did find a few puppies over the last month or so but each time my boyfriend found a reason to wait. The first one was a female and he has his heart set on a boy. The next one only had 1 ball and he wants it to be show potential. The final one's coloring wasn't ideal for him. Lol so I am going to try to find a time for us to meet the mommy bulldog assuming my boyfriend might get more excited when he meets her. He would have agreed to any of the puppies I found but I want him to be part of the decision making... which is tough for me since every bulldog puppy I see I want.

Plus we looking forward to the bulldog meetup and Chelsea's birthday coming up this month.

wonderful! I hope you find the perfect pup for both of you this time around!