Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

View RSS Feed

The chronicles of a tired person

Monday, Monday...

Rate this Entry
Didn't the Mama's and the Papa's sing, "can't trust that day..."? I'd have to agree with them
Can you say, BUSY? I was wondering if today was perhaps another full moon, or if there was a two for one special on pain medications...or WHAT???!!! Since we opened at 8am this a.m., it's been non-stop in the pharmacy. And you know how busy days are supposed to go by fast? Well, no, not this busy day. It dragged...and dragged...on and on....

A bright side of today was at lunch time when we all treated one of the other pharmacists for lunch b/c of her extra hard work and dedication to her job. We got food from Senor Fish, one of my favorite Mexican seafood places. I had the shrimp and scallop burrito...a monstrous entity of which i only ate a third of...i swear you could have done arm curls with that one! Muy delicioso!

I'm looking forward to seeing my little rascals very soon