Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

View RSS Feed

The chronicles of a tired person

Busy morning

Rate this Entry
It's been a really great, productive morning. Got up early and went to the gym this morning for a quick workout. It's been ages since i've been there. Lately, working out has entailed running up and down hills with the boys. Today, i decided to "treat" myself with a little alone time on the treadmill

I took this picture from the terrace outside my gym. It's not as great a shot as I hoped. I was impressed with the powerful gray presence hovering over our local mountains. That's the San Gabriels, specifically historic Mount Wilson.
No steady rain today as forecasted, just windy, gray and very cool. Cozy weather!

I then hit the grocery store to buy a bunch of ingredients to make some homemade treats for the boys. And a few bottles of wine too for me.

The cashier was a lady who hand makes these whimsical felt flowers that you can wear as a barret in your hair. I loved the one she had on and she wrote down her website for me. Gotta start thinking of Christmas presents, right?

Got home, unloaded everything and baked a pineapple upside down cake, made rice pudding, and cooked up bacon and sausage cheese pizzas for Tate and Finn.
Just relaxing right now...I have a massage scheduled for later this afternoon. Yippee.