Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

View RSS Feed

The chronicles of a tired person

Rate this Entry
Today was filled with lots of challenges. Short-staffed at work 'cuz of sick calls, cranky patients, cranky co-workers... but somehow I made it through the day.

Then the news about one of our foster bully moms and her house burning down came on my email at the end of the day. When I first read that she lost all her bulldogs I just thought it meant she lost them b/c now she doesn't have a house and the bullys would be housed with someone else temporarily. I didn't believe that it meant the animals died in the fire. No way. That couldn't be.
But then i realized and discovered, thru the shock and denial, it was true.

I sat in my office thinking of Tate and Finn. How I couldn't wait to get home to give them extra kisses, extra hugs, extra treats tonight.
And like my fellow EBN members here, I cried a lot about the loss of life, the loss of Bandit.
I think about the fragility of life, the unpredictable nature of life, and how we don't know what tomorrow will bring us. Right now I just want to curl up with my two fur babies and let them lick my tears away.

Me too..Henny..me too! :hug: