Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

View RSS Feed

Raw Feeding Day Three and I Just Can't believe it!!

Rate this Entry
We went out before dinner to potty and Lucy and Gator pooped nice little poops. Slimy and yellowish but I know that the yellow is just chicken poops and the slimy is most likely the fat content. They were both very small but they were just a little soft. Not runny or wet.

Then something happened. Lucy has been running! She trotted all over the yard, ventured into the neighbor's yard, ran about and chased a squirrel up a tree. I just can't believe this happened! I actually cried when she went for that squirrel. We had decided she needed a vet visit about her joints and movement but I am putting it off a few more days to see what develops.

Dinner was uneventful. Everyone did well. I am still holding Gator's food. I did let him take one piece I knew he couldn't get down and he horked it up so I held it again and he worked it. I also took the leap and gave Gator and Gypsy small pieces of the skin that I have had to pull off of their food and then gave Lucy the rest.

Still waiting for a second Gypsy poop today.