Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

View RSS Feed

Lindathedogsmaid

Slowem down dog dishes

Rate this Entry
here is a link for anyone who wants a great dish to slow down a dogs eating!
ImprovementsCatalog.com
item #380477

Slow Feed Dog Bowl - Large
$12.99
Large: 10"L x 8-1/2"D x 2-1/2"H
Materials: Plastic
Available Colors: Red
I don't normally recommend plastic, but for dogs who gulp!!! this works great. prevents gulping air and causing GAS!!!!! it also has blunt tips on it , our Bully's need the larger size though. best one I've ever seen.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Omg I should look into this Sparkles inhales her food I set her food down and within one minute it's GONE :\
    is there a stainless steel version? not fond of plastic
    I am sorry-- neither am I -- But it only takes a few months -maybe 3-4 to change the behavior, then go back to stainless steel. - no dogs should eat out of plastic-they have found very bad reactions to it. Bulldogs get a chin acne(zits under the chin area) but this dish does such a great job to change behavior, and they don't swallow air ,- if you have ever lost a dog to bloat !! you would never again allow gulping the food. not to mention less gas !!LOL!!
    Gosh- she takes that long !! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by catorres8988
    Omg I should look into this Sparkles inhales her food I set her food down and within one minute it's GONE :\