Samson gets freaked out by the most random stuff!!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson got so freaked out by this toy gun that got left on the couch. He's seen it before, it's a gun that goes with one of Dave's hunting video games and he's used it many times. Sam is just such a weirdo sometimes!

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maureen2144

Sep 26, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Finley
My Finley was afraid of a ketchup bottle a few weeks ago. I would love to know what runs through their minds sometimes

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Those were funny! I especially liked the look at about :47 in the first one: "Hey, aren't you going to HELP me with this thing?"

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwwww, poor Sammy.... he is such a sweetheart :heart::heart::heart: Big bad gun was gonna git him ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That cracked me up, I laughed when I could see his whole body jumping from being nervous/scared. It amazes me how freaked out they can get over something they see all the time, I have had that the last two nights of Vegas being OCD over the ceiling fan that has been there since we got him. He just sits in his crate and stares straight up at it, the first night he barked like crazy at it, last night he just sat looking straight up at it staring for a while, until I distracted him.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
So funny...poor little OCD bulldogs! Frank will be absolutely fine with something or not even notice it, then we will move it and all of a sudden it is out to get him. Poor Samson! It was funny how when you asked him what was scaring him and he looked straight at the toy gun, then looked back at you like "Mommy! Why aren't you doing something?!" Too cute!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online