Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Every year Western Washington has a huge fair that goes on for 3 weeks. It's the talk of the town and it's a must see attraction. Living less that 10 minutes from the fair grounds makes it a definite "yes" on our calendar each year.

Yesterday I went to the fair with my little sister and my mom. Since my mom has breast cancer and currently is on oxygen, we rented her a wheelchair and I pushed her around all day. After 8 hours at the fair..I was exhausted. I made it home in time to feed the pups..then I turned on the TV. I didn't make it very long. Out like a light.

This morning I wake up to Vegas having head tremors. I give him some yogurt and the 3 of us are just relaxing in bed. My husband tells Vegas "Daddy took some pictures and video of you and O sleeping on mommy. There was a whole bunch of snoring going on." It made me laugh, so I thought I would share it with you. My husband assured me that it was Vegas and O snoring and not me.

Video.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE it.... we have a lot in common, two bulldogs, one that sleeps on our head and books -- I read Wicked and saw the play I beyond love both. Wizard of Oz is my all time favorite move. And, I have some pix of me sleeping with the kiddies on top of me very similar to how you look in this video.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Too cute!! Between Vegas, Joe and MYSELF, we can shake some windows in this house!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
LOVE it.... we have a lot in common, two bulldogs, one that sleeps on our head and books -- I read Wicked and saw the play I beyond love both. Wizard of Oz is my all time favorite move. And, I have some pix of me sleeping with the kiddies on top of me very similar to how you look in this video.

I saw the play last year, and I loved it. You saw that I'm reading the book...and it's very interesting. I'm only on page 38, but it has some 'spicy' to it. Not at all rated G. Which is the only reason I probably am still reading it. I'm not into rated G. I gotta have me some spice!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There is some spice... it is a fun read and very interesting how the author created the 'before Oz' world and back story of the witches. You will really enjoy it

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Looks comfy, very cute :)

I'm not sure if I believe the "it was Vegas and O snoring, not me" bit

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
This is so great! But I'm certain I hear 2 very sweet bullies snoring..and 1 "old lady!" snoring!!! :shhhh: listen...:tease:.....

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That was so snuggly!!! Are you SURE it was only bullies snoring? Hmmmmmm......

L

Lucy-licious

I really don't know how you can stay asleep with that noise in your ear :)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)

count me in on that too! I have all of the above too, including the book!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.