Here is Miila

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have a couple more pics the breeder took of her and her mama yesterday before she left. Both are adorable!
DSC07684.jpg

DSC07683.jpg

When she was a baby
DSC05008.jpg

I have a cute video of her and Sierra playing but am uploading it now so I will share when I get it.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
She is AWSOME!!!!!! Such a beautiful girl!! Congrats again!!!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Here is Miila playing keep away and tug with Sierra. SO cute! Gotta watch her tho, she doesnt understand why it isnt ok to knock the kid over to get the toy. lol

Oh I am getting irritated. Which link do you use off photobucket to get it to appear here without it having sending you to my whole photobucket page? I had it before and now have no idea.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww she is a cutie alright, such a little doll. Congrats again, so happy for you.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
very nice, you can tell when she's happy! she doesn't have to wiggle her butt either, love that tail.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Here is Miila playing keep away and tug with Sierra. SO cute! Gotta watch her tho, she doesnt understand why it isnt ok to knock the kid over to get the toy. lol

Oh I am getting irritated. Which link do you use off photobucket to get it to appear here without it having sending you to my whole photobucket page? I had it before and now have no idea.

Upload it to You Tube... It is much easier than photo bucket for videos... all you do is copy/paste the url when it is running in you tube.
In Photobucket I think it is the bottom link... at least it is for photos.

Would she be considered Piebald? Mostly white with red I think is Piebald.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
too cute... what a great additional to your family!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Upload it to You Tube... It is much easier than photo bucket for videos... all you do is copy/paste the url when it is running in you tube.
In Photobucket I think it is the bottom link... at least it is for photos.

Would she be considered Piebald? Mostly white with red I think is Piebald.
Yes she is piebald. I think the def for it is when there is color that isnt connected to other color. Like spots of color. Cutty only has white areas so he is not piebald. All his colors connect to eachother. I will have to check into the youtube for videos or mess around later and try to figure it out. I am not good with videos which is why I dont post them too often. haha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online