Tubs with Girls Scouts

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] thanks for the compliments. He has been great since the day we brought him home and great with his training. I would love to get gym certified as a therapy dog but I can't find any classes in my area. But he makes a great girl scout mascot in the meantime! :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] thanks for the compliments. He has been great since the day we brought him home and great with his training. I would love to get gym certified as a therapy dog but I can't find any classes in my area. But he makes a great girl scout mascot in the meantime! :)
You know..[MENTION=2152]Kim Sebastian n Oliver[/MENTION] hers certified as a therapy dog..maybe she can help!

Last edited:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
You know..@Kim Sebastian n Oliver hers certified as a therapy dog..maybe she can help!

Oliver isn't certified yet, have to wait for him to be a year old before he can take the therapy dog institute test, which is basically the same test they give for the Canine Good Citizenship certification. What I did was get onto the AKC's website and clicked the link for CGC testing evaluators and it will give you a name of someone in your area. I was lucky enough that Oliver's instructor for puppy kindergarten was the evaluator. He administered the CGC right at petsmart and it only costs $10. He told me that our local Humane society has an evaluator there for the TDI, so once he's a year (in December) then I'm going to be contacting her about testing him for the TDI. I think therapy dogs are awesome and can't wait until I can start taking him to places so people can love on him as much as he wants since he is a HUGE cuddlebug! Good luck and I hope you have as much fun with it as I am so far.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oliver isn't certified yet, have to wait for him to be a year old before he can take the therapy dog institute test, which is basically the same test they give for the Canine Good Citizenship certification. What I did was get onto the AKC's website and clicked the link for CGC testing evaluators and it will give you a name of someone in your area. I was lucky enough that Oliver's instructor for puppy kindergarten was the evaluator. He administered the CGC right at petsmart and it only costs $10. He told me that our local Humane society has an evaluator there for the TDI, so once he's a year (in December) then I'm going to be contacting her about testing him for the TDI. I think therapy dogs are awesome and can't wait until I can start taking him to places so people can love on him as much as he wants since he is a HUGE cuddlebug! Good luck and I hope you have as much fun with it as I am so far.
Oops! I'm just full of false facts!! :bang:

Most Reactions