Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I :heart: Delilah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wow! The pictures are beautiful. You both are photogenic. That Delilah is so built for jumping. Looks like she is getting broader like bulldogs do but is as fit and athletic as a bulldog can possibly be. You have a one-of-a-kind amazing English Bulldog! Go Delilah!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Thank you so much for all of the nice comments, everyone!

Also, not sure why this thread is looking so messed up. My computer is not cooperating with EBN :( grr.

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] she's not too broad, but she is getting a little broader!! thanks for the compliment :heart:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yes, only a "little" and I meant that in a good bulldog way. :yes:

4caff1b1-7a07-3651.jpg

Last edited:
OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] I have honestly never seen another bulldog built like her. She is CONSTANTLY getting mistaken for either Pugs or Pit Bulls..it's insane. I don't think she looks like either of those..too big to be a Pug, to small to be a Pit. People come up to me and say, "She's so tiny, bulldogs usually weigh like 100 lbs!" ..most the ones that weigh 100lbs are couch potatoes and the owners don't exercise em at all or feed them right, lol.

She weighs 42 lbs. She's solid muscle..when she plows at you it's seriously like getting hit by a ton of bricks, haha.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Well Delilah looks totally like a English Bulldog to me. I'm aware they come in all shapes every time I go to the vet. I'm always surprised how ignorant the general public is of English Bulldogs. When I'm walking Wilson they think he is a mean looking attack dog and when I walk BabyGirl they say she looks like a pig, so yeah I get a lot of that too. Louie is the only one they guess half right. He's a French Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix and they always say French Bulldog??..??

4caff1b1-96eb-d698.jpg

Last edited:
OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] just saw that picture you did of Delilah, I :heart: it!! :) I'll put it on her facebook heehee.

also, BabyGirl does NOT look like a pig!! Stupid people. Delilah gets that too. And I get the mean attack dog thing too! People are so dang stupid, it kills me. I took Delilah with me to go through the drive thru the other day, and the guy at the window goes, "OMG! That dog looks MEAN!" as she was just sitting there look at him. grr!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I missed you guys!!! I loved watching Delilah jump. She is very talented :)

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Thanks [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.