I've told you all I have two animals ...

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Here's the proof!!!

And yes ... my husband is growling at him ... in fact, Chunk doesn't growl until my husband starts. :lmao:

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Haha looks like playtime at our house as well... I love how when they come up to u w there toy like ok mom let's play.... Lex would rather play w me instead haha

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh my, I love your man. I was in stitches. He's actually a very good imitation of a dog playing tug a war.

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] Chunk usually prefers to play with me too ... But I won't put his toys in my mouth!!! Yuccckkk!!!

Omg and if you guys could smell that thing. I wash it every other day and the smell is back within a few hours cause he sucks on it at night. Ewwwwwww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
My what strong teeth your husband has! :rofl: I continued watching more videos you have posted there. Love all of them!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I love it!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
First off I have to say your husband must :heart: Chunk. I go so far as to bite cuttys ears sometimes but never a toy in my mouth. lmao. Second, how is Chunk so gentle?!?! Cutty would never have been so nice as to let us keep the toy in our mouth like that. He cheats when we play tug with our hands even and uses his paws to try and separate us from the toy. haha

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]! I always forget to post them on here ...

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] ... my husband is INSANE! YUCK!!! :lmao:Chunk is gentle with everyone pretty much ALL the time. He's such a gentle boy!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thanks [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]! I always forget to post them on here ...

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] ... my husband is INSANE! YUCK!!! :lmao:Chunk is gentle with everyone pretty much ALL the time. He's such a gentle boy!

You are lucky, Cutty is a big moose. and yes your husband IS insane. :lol:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Hahaha, that is awesome! My hubby does the same with Frank, but I tried putting one of Frank's toys in my mouth once for tug-o-war and spit it out immediately! Ick! I guess that is one thing boys can handle better!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Chunky Monkey is so freaking cute. I really couldn't hear him over the "other" tugger, but what an awesome connection they have. Vegas would never be gentle with us, neither would Orion. They consider all toys theirs and several toy wars have started over them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hysterical....love the videos. my b/f does the same thing.. toy in mouth and all :barf:. He will even back hit butt into the crate and since we have designated that as a 'safe zone' for the pups they will back away and wait for him to come out to play.

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm soooo lucky with Chunk. He's always been gentle ... especially with kids!!! Eases my mind about the new baby. :) the only time he gets fresh is if you take too long to throw the ball ... then he barks and/or paws at ya. :blink:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online