Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
025.jpg
It cracks me up how much Tank loves going for a ride in this thing in the pool! He can't go far, but if you don't keep pulling him, he gets angry haha!

111111111f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you :)

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
that is sooo adorable! Brooke loves the water too, but sinks like a rock. We wanted to get her a life jacket but we're holding off until she hits a size that she'll stay at for a bit. If we had bought her one during the summer she would have out grown it in like 3 weeks and they are not cheap.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You get great pix of Tank. Don't forget about the Photo of the Month Contest each month. Oh, I see you have one in this month's contest.... Great!! ;)

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks, everyone!! I wish I would have submitted this photo instead for the contest.. Maybe next month if the theme matches :D

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
that is sooo adorable! Brooke loves the water too, but sinks like a rock. We wanted to get her a life jacket but we're holding off until she hits a size that she'll stay at for a bit. If we had bought her one during the summer she would have out grown it in like 3 weeks and they are not cheap.

Yeah they definitely aren't cheap!! Tank is growing out of his now. It's a good idea to wait. I thought he was done growing but when I put his life jacket on this year it was a little tight around his belly haha.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Love the pic and I especially love that he has you trained to keep pulling him around!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
great photo. I wish my girls would let us get them in the pool. When Bella was little and my youngest son lived at home, he would take Bella out in the boat and on the lake all the time. But our pool, forget it, we have to pick her up and she holds on for dear life.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
great photo. I wish my girls would let us get them in the pool. When Bella was little and my youngest son lived at home, he would take Bella out in the boat and on the lake all the time. But our pool, forget it, we have to pick her up and she holds on for dear life.

:yes: I believe we have photographic evidence of this behavior!!! :rofl:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
haha I can't believe most of you are saying your bullies are afraid of the pool!! We can't get Tank out of it. We have a very big shallow area where he likes to hang out on so he's constantly on that thing. Under close supervision of course :D

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]: Yes, he has us trained with pulling him unfortunately haha! He's spoiled

L

Lucy-licious

OMG! I don't believe it!! You have a spoiled Bulldog :busted:

I love Tank and this pic is great I can just see him grumbling all chewbacca style if you stop pulling him :love:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online