Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Thank you!!! She has a pair of purple ones too!! I am not spaying right now.. :tease:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I like the pink panties! Feel for ya. BabyGirl is in heat too and she is such a drama queen. She was especially moody and was looking sad then suddenly grouchy. We're on the last week, YAY!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Lola is in heat here too. Driving me nuts. As soon as its over, its spay time.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Brooke was just spayed yesterday to avoid this. Well this and to reduce her chance of mammary tumors, ovarian cancer and uterine infection. I wanted to do this surgery when she is young and healthy rather than risk a possible surgery later when she is older and sick. And there was no way my boyfriend would have put up with the diapers.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Curious, how long do they stay in heat for? You know how us ladies average from a couple of days to a week, sometimes 2. Sorry men!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Nope, Sassy Pants does not mess with it. She actually technically can't reach it to mess with it!!! :lol:

Lol, I know that is another good thing about this breed, well having a boy and all, he can't reach anything to lick!! Does she try to scoot if off? I am just amazed she will wear it and not try anything to get it off. BUT I am happy for your sake and your floors and furniture she can't!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This is when I have a boy bully. :tongue: I haven't had a female dog in about 31 years when my son was a baby.

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], about the "he can't reach anything to lick", be glad you don't have an older dog that likes to service the one that can't reach anything. :blush2: Wilson is in :luv: with Ace. :ROFL:

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
This is when I have a boy bully. :tongue: I haven't had a female dog in about 31 years when my son was a baby.

@KMARINO , about the "he can't reach anything to lick", be glad you don't have an older dog that likes to service the one that can't reach anything. :blush2: Wilson is in :luv: with Ace. :ROFL:

:ROFL:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas was neutered at 5 months due to one incident of straddling a friend that was sitting on the floor and peeing on him. Orion was spayed at 6 months on the dot. I couldn't handle the attitude any more than I already have to.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
That picture is funny. xD

I got Delilah spayed at 6 months just to reduce the chances of cancer and such later on. And as much as I love her, I don't think she's breeding quality. Sometimes I regret it because she's such a fluke bullie and is so fit and active and everything.. buut I didn't want to risk losing her by breeding her.

The only dog I've ever had that wasn't spayed is our 15 year old Lab. She still goes into heat and when she does, it's gross. She acts fine, but she rubs her bloody crotch on the walls and it gets on the floors and..just gross haha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.