headbutt.jpg

Hey! Get back Here!
Look.jpg

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Becky is right. She does look like a sheep! lol. You just wait Daddy...she is gonna knock you on your arse one day! lol

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I will never forget the day Jack broke my husbands jaw. LOL they were headbutting and you just don't headbutt with a bully. Jack had his head under my hubby's chin, and came up with a mighty headbutt. It wasn't as funny then as it is now.

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
She looks like a big horn sheep..without the big horns!!

Becky is right. She does look like a sheep! lol. You just wait Daddy...she is gonna knock you on your arse one day! lol

LOL!! you guys are so right! She does! LOL! Maybe I have the rare hybrid BullyRam! However, it would probably take a extra large Mastiff to dislodge my big fat butt from the ground... I am "height challenged". :ashamed:

Bully GPS system....run fast, hit hard

HA HA HA! So true!! :ROFL:

I will never forget the day Jack broke my husbands jaw. LOL they were headbutting and you just don't headbutt with a bully. Jack had his head under my hubby's chin, and came up with a mighty headbutt. It wasn't as funny then as it is now.

:eek: Holy Cow! I better start practicing my Seal Team Six "Roll For Cover" a lot more!!! :secret:
Hope he's all better now - oh, and your husband too! he he he :tongue:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
OMG, a broken jaw! That sux. I got head butted in the booty once and it knocked me over. They just walk through everything and shoulder their way in and use their head every chance they get. I love it!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm height challenged too! That just makes our center of gravity lower!! Harder to roll!! ...[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]...:eek: a broken jaw! Oooh..my hubby has gotten his head knocked like that...why is it the men? We have "extra sense"!!!! :lmao:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm height challenged too! That just makes our center of gravity lower!! Harder to roll!! ...@Sherry ...:eek: a broken jaw! Oooh..my hubby has gotten his head knocked like that...why is it the men? We have "extra sense"!!!! :lmao:

Another member of the STUMPY CLUB.... St. Lari is the President. :LMAO: :laugh:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Like a fool.........he still get's on his hands and knee's and plays like one of the gang. too funny. but they love that kind of play time with him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.