headbutt.jpg

Hey! Get back Here!
Look.jpg

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Becky is right. She does look like a sheep! lol. You just wait Daddy...she is gonna knock you on your arse one day! lol

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I will never forget the day Jack broke my husbands jaw. LOL they were headbutting and you just don't headbutt with a bully. Jack had his head under my hubby's chin, and came up with a mighty headbutt. It wasn't as funny then as it is now.

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
She looks like a big horn sheep..without the big horns!!

Becky is right. She does look like a sheep! lol. You just wait Daddy...she is gonna knock you on your arse one day! lol

LOL!! you guys are so right! She does! LOL! Maybe I have the rare hybrid BullyRam! However, it would probably take a extra large Mastiff to dislodge my big fat butt from the ground... I am "height challenged". :ashamed:

Bully GPS system....run fast, hit hard

HA HA HA! So true!! :ROFL:

I will never forget the day Jack broke my husbands jaw. LOL they were headbutting and you just don't headbutt with a bully. Jack had his head under my hubby's chin, and came up with a mighty headbutt. It wasn't as funny then as it is now.

:eek: Holy Cow! I better start practicing my Seal Team Six "Roll For Cover" a lot more!!! :secret:
Hope he's all better now - oh, and your husband too! he he he :tongue:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
OMG, a broken jaw! That sux. I got head butted in the booty once and it knocked me over. They just walk through everything and shoulder their way in and use their head every chance they get. I love it!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm height challenged too! That just makes our center of gravity lower!! Harder to roll!! ...[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]...:eek: a broken jaw! Oooh..my hubby has gotten his head knocked like that...why is it the men? We have "extra sense"!!!! :lmao:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm height challenged too! That just makes our center of gravity lower!! Harder to roll!! ...@Sherry ...:eek: a broken jaw! Oooh..my hubby has gotten his head knocked like that...why is it the men? We have "extra sense"!!!! :lmao:

Another member of the STUMPY CLUB.... St. Lari is the President. :LMAO: :laugh:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Like a fool.........he still get's on his hands and knee's and plays like one of the gang. too funny. but they love that kind of play time with him.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.