Incoming Headbutt...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maybe she was copying Daddy's secret SEAL moves .. that first pic is of her preparing for her first tactical manoevure ... ie the bully bounce. She hits and she bounces Daddy's arse all over the floor!! :tongue:

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
maybe she was copying daddy's secret seal moves .. That first pic is of her preparing for her first tactical manoevure ... Ie the bully bounce. She hits and she bounces daddy's arse all over the floor!! :tongue:

HA :ROFL: HA :ROFL: HA :ROFL: HA :ROFL: HA :ROFL: HA :ROFL: HA :ROFL: HA :ROFL: HA!!!!!

That made me laugh out loud!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I have to say, Winnie is about the cutest english bulldog I've seen pictures of! Of course, Bullie is the cutest of them all. ;) I love that almost all white color though! One of the reasons I got me a bichon frise. :D

Bullie doesn't head butt - she body slams. It's like WWE... runs, turns her head and angles her shoulders and WHAM. Hah hah.

Stumpy? How challenged do you have to be to be a stumpy? Like under 5-feet or something? Hobbit size?

Members online

No members online now.