Arwen's New Crate

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Well, she finally graduated from her puppy kennel to a 37" Kong crate. It's a nice 2 door cage, and she had no trouble going in... In fact, she jumped in with one of her chew toys, before I was done sliding it into place!

crate2.jpg
crate1.jpg

For now, I'm going to leave the divider wall out, since she does not :poo: in her beds.
I also got her some Bullie size stainless bowls - again, did not phase her a bit. I put her lunch down in the bowl she had never seen before, turned & walked 10 feet to my desk to get my camera. Walked back and she was freakin' done!

bowls.jpg

I swear, this dog is a vacuum!... food, legos, whatever! :rolleyes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NICE... my guys LOVE their crates. We took the doors off cause they are always in them sleeping, chilling or chewing on a bone. as for the inhaling of food... Nitschke eats nice and slow, but Banks, HA -- food is gone in seconds.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Arwen is growing soooo fast! What a beauty!! The new crate & bowls are nice, but that beautiful girl is taking all of my attention!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.