[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Moe's is growing up! He still has his cute puppy face. He looks so soft. Wish I could squeeze him. Thanks for the video.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That's great! He sure loves that hose! So cute! And he listens well too, when you tell him to stop digging.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Good video John. Moe sure is a handsome young bully. HRH is afraid of the hose, is very tentative even crossing it when I have it out.. silly dog. :D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Wow!! your little boy is growing up!! He is such a handsome boy!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Oh Moe! Still as scowly-faced as ever! Such a healthy, handsome boy! He is such a cutie...and Frank was so excited to see his pal Moe again on the computer screen!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So Moe is into gardening, eh? :D I want to call him "little Moe" but i can't anymore...he's gotten so big and even more handsome :luv:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]

How much does the big boy weight now? He is so freaking cute. I miss the Moe cam. I miss the Moe cam. I miss the Moe cam.

Does he scare people with his scowl? He has got to be the most recognizable bulldog on EBN. There is no other bulldog that looks like Moe. In the video, are you in your backyard? I can never tell.

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

I don't know how much he weighs [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] , I've been curious and need to run him by the vet to use their scale... it's so funny when we stop by the vet, he automaticall heads straight for their scale.

I still pick him up and hold him like a baby sometimes with his head on my shoulder and my arm cradling his butt, just to let him know that I still can... he seems to enjoy this game and snuggles in when I do... not sure how much longer I can do this though, he feels like he weighs a ton now.

He does scare people, and I feel bad for him because I can tell that he just wants everyone to come say "Hi' to him. He still has a group of local friends though who still get excited to see him... he especially loves the neighbor kids, and loves to just get in the middle of them when they are outside playing... it's obvious to me that he views himself as one of the kids.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
he is sooooo stinkin cute! Thank you for sharing the video.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online