Moe @ 9 1/2 months

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I can't believe how big he has gotten and he still needs to grow into that turkey neck. He is so adorable, congrats on a big lump of fun daddy. Thank you so very much for sharing with us, it is great to see him almost all grown up.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How great... Moe is too darn cute!!! My two do the same thing... they are obsessed with the hose to a point that we have to keep it away from them when it is turned on -- they think it is a toy.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Thank you so much for sharing this video!!! My step-daughter asks almost daily about Moe. :) She just thinks his face is the cutest!

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION] Moe has the run of the house now, so there is no way to keep a camera on him.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Very nice, not afraid of the water to play?
How about a bath?

Good Day~

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=1869]ABEBD[/MENTION] He used to really love his baths... he thought the running water was a toy, and we have squeeky toys for him. He still runs up the stairs towards the tub when I ask if he wants a bath, and he is anxious to get in the tub, but he is not as enthusiastic about playing in the tub as he used to be, but he still likes it. He really loves the towel drying afterwards.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks for the video, he is funny. Moe is a very handsome bully.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's great! I wish I could get Wilson to play with the water when it comes out of the hose. I've tried but he wants nothing to do with it. He does like to drink out of it but that's it. Oh and he loves chasing the hose when I'm reeling it in. I enjoyed the video :D.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh! He plays like a puppy but there is no more puppy there now. I do think it will be a while tho before he grows into that neck. I :heart: him! Also how does he bite the hose so gently as to not puncture? Cutty needs to come visit and learn this lesson. He is like a shark and 1 pounce on the hose and sure enough there are a mouthful of holes. Ugh.....

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
omg I just love Moe..that cute wrinkly face and his little turkey gobbler!! I want to snuggle him!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.