cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
We're now in Laguna Beach at a lovely little dog friendly hotel right across the street from the water. This is a special beach to me because I used to picnic here with my family when I was a little girl. Now I get to take my own little boys here to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Today is Tate and Finn's first time ever visiting the beach. It was such a gorgeous day here...about mid 80 degrees, sunshine and blue skies. Here are some pics I took earlier this evening. :photo:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attachments

• 100_8533.jpg
    100_8533.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_8534.jpg
    100_8534.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 100_8539.jpg
    100_8539.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 100_8544.jpg
    100_8544.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_8536.jpg
    100_8536.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww...I'm so jealous! It's so hot here today..you picked the perfect time! Are you near Crescent Cove?? A favorite haunt of ours from high school..I almost drowned there! :eek: got stuck in a rip tide..fought my way to shore...minus the top to my bathing suit..:blush:.. But I was ALIVE!! :laugh: have a great time..I will think of you tomorrow when I am :angry: at southern california edison..grrrrrrrrr.!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
What lucky pups!!! It was pretty chilly here today. Only in the 60's! Brrrrr!!!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], i think we're a little further north from Crescent Cove, near Picnic Beach. It's gorgeous! When i win the lottery, i'll buy myself a house here. I already have one picked out :)
We head back home tomorrow...wish i could bottle up the cool breezes here and give them to you on our way back. Hang in there!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], i think we're a little further north from Crescent Cove, near Picnic Beach. It's gorgeous! When i win the lottery, i'll buy myself a house here. I already have one picked out :)We head back home tomorrow...wish i could bottle up the cool breezes here and give them to you on our way back. Hang in there!
Take your time! I'd love a cool breeze!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Ahhhhh...those pictures are so pretty. I can feel the breeze. Oh the bully babies look so precious and I'm so glad for them that they are with you. Thanks for sharing.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I'm so jealous I'm in northern California in the valley ugh sooo hot 97° today and probably 100° tomorrow :.(

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Looks like you had a lovely time! You should frame that pic of you and the boys together.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing..... very pretty. Post more if you have them. Did the boys go into the water or just play with the kelp? lol

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanx for sharing..... very pretty. Post more if you have them. Did the boys go into the water or just play with the kelp? lol

no, they didn't go in the water...they were a little scared when a wave crashed onto shore and got them wet...especially Finn, he was a little freaked out. Tate was especially curious with that kelp! kept poking his nose in there :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online