Aggressive or just playing? VIDEO

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I was just wondering if anyone could tell if this is aggressiveness or just playful puppy behavior?

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Looks playful to me. Matilda does this with our cat Chloe.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
looks like he's playing with her too!!! I've noticed that he does the puppy bow with her. He just still needs to learn that he's much bigger and stronger than her. But they both are adorable!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like play to me, Samson just wants to play but he is way bigger, and will just have to watch him so he will not hurt the pup by accident.

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
okay, thank you for the opinion. this is how samson has been playing with her all day, we are just nervous lol. he gets a little bit rough and starts to bite but is easily fixed with a verbal correction.

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
ps, disregard the uncensored version of forgetting sarah marshal in the backround lol

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl does this with my cat Daisy. I think she's confused as to whether cat is friend or prey. Wilson just sniffs but never bothers my cat. I did notice that Wilson disliked small dogs at the dog park. I think Samson is confused. He must think it's a prey animal. With your help he will come to know it's a dog friend. There was a dog trainer on tv who said when you introduce a new dog give the established dog a treat. Everytime new dog shows up, old dog gets treat. New dog = another treat. New dog = good and yummy things! Hope this phase blows over so you can relax and enjoy your babies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Play=bow was done before approach.... this is palying

JMarie

Sep 5, 2011
In my opinion its aggressive, I feel sad for the puppy.
I hope he's not traumatized by your bully.:bully:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
This is exactly what violet does with my mom's Chihuahua lol its total play! Yes u have to keep an eye on him because they forget they are ALOT bigger we tease that violet thinks she's tiny like my moms dog. Daizy will initiate the play too ;) if violets quietly sitting by the door daizy will put her butt in the air and bark to get violets attention then run under the couch lol it's fun to watch

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Lol yes I realized this shortly after I posted the video ..lol it was so funny to see the little one playing back haha. She really thought she was a big dog lol that's for sure. I know what u guys mean when you say Samson forgets he is huge, he rolled on her on the couch and I was like omg noo!! Lol but then she jumped right out and was bouncing around 90 miles an hour. They played for a good hour and are both passed out now lol

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Yay! Daizy (Chihuahua ) is very Moody with violet most of the time she is older than her. But violet just keeps jumping around her daizy will bite and growl at violet lol but then all of a sudden violet and daizy are playing tug of war with a stuffed animal I hope they keep up the play.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I hope so.too, we aren't letting our guard down just yet though...Samson still has that look in his eye when they first get out of crates .. it takes a little bit to register this is her home too now then he plays lol

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.