Aggressive or just playing? VIDEO

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] sounds good! :)

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
Its playing, trust me when its aggression it gets BAD quickly, so yes keep a good watch when they are together since the pup is so tiny it would take only one try :( :(

Tip * Make sure you keep giving Samson lots of attention and give him extra kisses and play time alone, jealousy can cause aggression very quickly in bulldogs.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Good advice from everyone on giving Sammy extra attention and treats, but I agree that's play.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It does look like play, unfortunately Sam does not realise how big he is and I would keep an eye on the play. I think they will be the best of buds after a few days.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
My bullies have a 14 yr old Pom brother and he is the boss! I have a feeling the same will be true in your house in no time. Bullies should always be supervised when playing with other dogs. They play rough which is why people "think" they are aggressive. He looks like a typical, playful, bullie boy to me!

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Chance plays like this as well and will even submit to smaller dogs like our neighbour's pomeranian. Of course, when he REALLY wants to play, he is very noisy about it and the bark (with an otherwise silent dog) is very off-putting. I'd just reinforce the idea with your pooch that he needs to be gentle around the puppy as he would be around you. Chance typically plays most aggressively with us which is corrected promptly.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That is play for sure :). The way he bowed and then rolled his head on the floor. Looks like they had fun!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Looks like play to me, Samson just wants to play but he is way bigger, and will just have to watch him so he will not hurt the pup by accident.
That's exactly what I was going to say, just play. Definately need to watch Samson since he's so much bigger and stronger. That was neat to watch too.

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Just like to give everyone a little update includig [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] lol . Samson and abbey are doing great ! They are like best of friends not even 2 weeks later !

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.