New pictures of samson!

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Ive been away for a while, so i thought id make a grand re-entry with some pictures lol. Here some pics of samson hes about 9 months old and hes hitting his terrible two's a little early! lol

248439_10150242025205592_515765591_7547732_2336669_n.jpg

2011-08-12104813.jpg

IMG-20110728-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20110722-WA0002.jpg

This last picture is a picture of my wifes new puppy... its a "shorkie" shi-tzu (sp?) yorkie :barf:.. blah but it is cute i guess lol. We get it on sunday.

IMG-20110825-WA0006.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:bravo: Good job...wow..Sammy is a man dog already!! He's gorgeous! He still has the same Samson face!! We've missed him!! And the new puppy totally looks like a stuffed animal...wait until Samson gets a hold...uhh..look of that!! :rofl: you should be ashamed..depriving me of samsons pictures...:love:

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Lol haha I am sorry :(. And I know lol new puppy isn't my style but meh..the joys of being married! Haha jk I don't mind it..I just hope Samson does okay. We are close friends with the breeder and we have been going over for visits lol

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
PS Sam's not actually as huge has he looks in that first picture ..that's some camera magic I think lol .. hows thing anyhow its been to long

L

Lucy-licious

OMG! How grown up is he :luv: He looks adorabull.
About t ime you showed up too...don't be leaving it so long next time.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lol haha I am sorry :(. And I know lol new puppy isn't my style but meh..the joys of being married! Haha jk I don't mind it..I just hope Samson does okay. We are close friends with the breeder and we have been going over for visits lolSent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk
I like little dogs too! I was raised with silky terriers...I was referring to the fact that I can just picture that little fur ball going for a roller coaster ride in samsons mouth!! Nothing serious mind you..just a wee bit of shaking!! :laugh: how much does Samson weigh now? He looks perfect!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
SAMSON!!!! I just love him...he is growing up and is so handsome! Something about those brindle boys...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Samson is a handsome boy, love the last pic of Samson were he is sleeping, head down tail up. :ROFL:

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Aw I missed everyone! Thank you for all the comments! Samson is only weighing 46 pounds, he's just a wee baby really! :) haha

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Samson looks very distinguished and handsome all right! Has he met the new puppy yet? Don't forget to post some pics of the two of them together!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Samson is one gorgeous bulldog. His coloring is amazing. Wish I could reach out and pet that beautiful bully. That "shorkie" is so cute and tiny. I just want to snuggle and kiss him. Named yet? Please post pictures when they meet and to get an idea of size difference. Congrats on the new addition!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Love the new pics of Samson. The new puppy is a cutie too!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Oh he is perfect and sure looks like a man now ;) and ur wife's pup is super cute. But if it gos missing look I'm Sammy's mouth lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions