Dually being such a good boy!!!!

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
so the other day when I was driving home from an untrasound appointment with Teara, I noticed cars like swerving and slamming on thier brakes. I was like wtf??? Then I noticed two baby kittens on the side of the road. they looked to be about 6 weeks old. So I stopped and tried to see if anyone claimed them, no one did so i grabbed them up and brought them home to the kiddos. Now they are doing great and the skin kids love them and well as the bullies. Here is are pics of one of the kittens eating duallys food out of the bowl while dually was eating.. dually just let her eat, it was cute..(who says us combat infantryman that have deployed 3 times cant have a softside for animals lol)

Look on the left side of the pic and you will be able to see a kitten face
IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_6340.jpg

Here is smokey and tiger..
IMG_20110825_105542.jpg

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Awww! How great that you brought them home! Are you going to keep them forever? I am proud of Dually for being such a good big brother.

OP
A

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Awww! How great that you brought them home! Are you going to keep them forever? I am proud of Dually for being such a good big brother.

Yup we are keeping them.. I dont think Aiden and Riley would let them go( Aiden is 4 and Riley is 5) plus dually and Izzy love them!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's too cool, glad Dually and Izzy like them.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ahhh, that's just too sweet! You were meant to be there at that time for them. Have your kids named them yet? That's just awesome!

:bravo: :bravo:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That's so great that they all get along. Kitties are so funny. Bless you for saving them from harm.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am going to have to show my husband this, he wants a kitten so bad (total cat person) and is hesitant because he thinks Vegas would be to rough. This Proves to him what I already know!! Thanks for the pictures and Dually is a sweetheart with them.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I am going to have to show my husband this, he wants a kitten so bad (total cat person) and is hesitant because he thinks Vegas would be to rough. This Proves to him what I already know!! Thanks for the pictures and Dually is a sweetheart with them.

I think it's the cat who would be more rough. :)

Awesome pics by the way. Dually's such a good big bro.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ohhhh I am jealous, they are tooooo cute! Your kids are lucky! [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Vegas will be fine! I was terrified that Cutty would be too rough when we got Mugsy but he did very well with him. Soaked him like crazy with his kisses but that was about it. haha I think you should just bring one home. ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], Monday Labor Day, is Mine and Joe's 2 year anniversary, I am seriously thinking of going and getting him a kitten. He wants to wait til we move, but I am thinking it would be a good gift. I think Vegas will be OK too!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I say bring on the anniversary gift!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online