Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]

I thought that might be pushing my luck. She did well with one boot..but that foot has been messed with alot the last few days. She's not the easiest person to please. She had a temper tantrum when I tried to add new flexible bandage to her paw. It's even pink! The shoe went on easy and she didn't even try to mess with it.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] perhaps she knows how adorable it looks on her. Maybe not. :rofl:

L

Lucy-licious

She needs the other shoe on the other foot to make a complete fashion statement! :luv:

I totally agree.

Connor has a build a bear with the same shoes but I would never have thought they would fit Lucy...God forbid she should ever hurt a paw at least I know I have a suitable and fashionable choice of protective footware :)

Last edited:
OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
So I just checked out their website. There are a pair of shoes on there that I love! They are cute little Skechers called "Twinkle toes"! Although I don't think they would be the best option (the shoes I got tie higher up on the leg) I think they are so freaking cute. Photo op!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Now shes styling I love the one chuck lol she's going to start a new fashion trend ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
She looks sooo cute in the shoe! I thought the bag would be better for her to run around in but she looked like she was doing pretty good in the shoe :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.