Vegas showing off one of his auction items.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We got our box today, I had forgotten all that I had won. Vegas got 3 new shirts (which he HATES, he prefers naked) and a water bottle that has a folding bowl attached to take in the car.(Love it) although I do take him a bottle of water and a plastic bowl when we go bye-bye. I will show pictures of the other two shirts at a later time because when I tried to take this one off he grabbed it with his mouth and tried to play tug of war, so no more for today.

I LOVE this shirt~!! Joe said when we do finally get a new house, that our neighbors will sure be impressed with us!! :ROFL: I am going to have him wear this while I wear my "I do BAD things" shirt that [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] got for me!! :lol: I will surely impress all the new neighbors!!

Shirt001.jpg

Shirt006.jpg

Shirt007.jpg

He was a little hot in the last photo being that it is 92 our right now at 4 p.m. and 65% humidity, he wanted the shirt Off!!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwwww! He looks so handsome! Jake really wanted that shirt..but none of them will fit him! Even the FBI one we got! When I try things on Jake..he freezes ...won't move and I swear he's holding his breath! :eek:

L

Lucy-licious

Vegas looks the dogs dodahs in his Tshirt, and even though he's too warm You can tell he thinks the same in that last pic :love:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Don't blame him for not wanting shirt on. it's 106 in Fontana, Ca right now. Love that last pic. Just want to smoochie him.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Aww...Vegas...:luv: He looks so cool in that shirt. I got the "I do bad things" shirt for Gypsy..I think when we come down next, you should both wear them :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Vegas looks so handsome, and good thing he was not here today, it was 107 deg. So my bullies went out side to do their business and came right back in.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] .... I think you need to get Joe a shirt like that... or at least threaten to.... :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.