Do the Dew!

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Oh Yeah! The Green Elixir Of Life!
Dew.jpg

Please don't look... I can't do a thing with my fur!
Bath.jpg

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
What is it about a plastic bottle that they love?? Just be careful about the little plastic ring on the top.

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
She was having a ball hitting it with her paws - launching it across the floor and chasing it down. I only let her have it for about 10 min, she won't ever get something like that without me supervising. She had a blast!

Dew2.jpg

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Penny growls at our recycling when she sees a plastic bottle in there! There are some toys that are sleeves you can slide a water bottle down in.

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
@MissPennyLue - Oh yeah.... I seem to remember those sleeves... I don't know... even at only 10 1/2 weeks old, her jaw is sooo freakin' strong!

@JAKEISGREAT - Thanks! :D Funny thing is, that is the only pic that looks like she didn't like the bath... she actually loves water! Paws at it, bites at it, chases the ripples & attacks the drain as the water is emptying (that looks like a word to me :tongue: ) she's a hoot!

*Edit - Added Pics:
Not exactly chasing waterfalls... but she does not like when her water goes away...

Bath2.jpg

Bath3.jpg

Last edited:

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
@MissPennyLue - Oh yeah.... I seem to remember those sleeves... I don't know... even at only 10 1/2 weeks old, her jaw is sooo freakin' strong!

Isn't is amazing how strong they are!?! She is such a beautiful girl. I was wondering how old she was. Still such a baby...love it!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver will steal the milk jugs out of the recycling bin. I let him have it for a little while until he gets it so chewed up that there are sharp edges to it, then mean mommy takes it away. He waits and then goes and gets another one, the stinker.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
How cute!! I love that 2nd picture. It reminds me of one I have of Delilah as a puppy. xD

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Ooooh, she is beyond adorable! The picture of her in the water is great! I know that plastic bottles saved us from a very bored Frank on our cross country drive at Christmas. I would tear off the plastic label, take off the top and that plastic ring, and let him destroy! He must have gone through 10-15 bottles during our 30 hour drive!

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Adorable. I love the bathtub pics. Einstein used to do that when he was puppy too. He'd claw at the drain as if he was mad at it for taking all the water way.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing the pix..... Don't forget to enter one in the phone contest each month.... you take good pix of an adorabull bully baby. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.