Showing off my auction shirt!!! Thanks @Libra926!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I started putting stabilizer in the necks of the shirts I make so they don't stretch out at the neck and slide off the other end, but are still big enough to get over their heads to begin with.

I have also 'tailored' a few of HRH's store bought clothes and added the stabilizer because she has literally walked out of the other end of some outfits that were too stretchy.

Bullie looks adorable in her shirt and yes she looks like a daddy's girl. It's perfect for her.

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] ..... Your little boy looks great in pink !!!!! :rofl:

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I started putting stabilizer in the necks of the shirts I make so they don't stretch out at the neck and slide off the other end, but are still big enough to get over their heads to begin with.

I have also 'tailored' a few of HRH's store bought clothes and added the stabilizer because she has literally walked out of the other end of some outfits that were too stretchy.

Bullie looks adorable in her shirt and yes she looks like a daddy's girl. It's perfect for her.

Hi Lari... What's a stabilizer and can I use one for this shirt? I'm almost useless with a sewing machine - but I'm very good at following instructions. :D

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION]...it was me that said I was going to bid but I thought Bullie needed it :). She looks SOOO sweet too! Didn't I tell ya??? What a cutie.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
@anatess ...it was me that said I was going to bid but I thought Bullie needed it :). She looks SOOO sweet too! Didn't I tell ya??? What a cutie.

:whew: thanks Betty...thought I had gone round the bend!! :bang:

WHAT??? WAAAA!

First I thank [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] instead of [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] then I mess up on who helped me win the bid...

NO, I'm not THAT old! NO NO NO NO! I mean, I like Selena Gomez... okay, maybe not. :bully:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hi Lari... What's a stabilizer and can I use one for this shirt? I'm almost useless with a sewing machine - but I'm very good at following instructions. :D
Stabilizer is also called seam tape. You buy it at fabric stores. The kind I use is narrow 1/4" but they also have 1/2". and I sew it on but they do make an iron on version. Basically it makes it so the neck doesn't stretch any bigger than what you make it once it's stabilized.