Showing off my auction shirt!!! Thanks @Libra926!!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
And thanks to Becky too for not out-bidding me! Yeay!

Okay, here's the pictorial...

Yes, she is definitely Daddy's Girl!
1314064898.jpg

She thinks she's a lap dog.
1314065122.jpg

And if that doesn't convince you she's Daddy's Girl, this one should:
1314065460.jpg

(yeah, that's how they cuddle)

Cute, eh?
:photo:

P.S. I shouldn't get any more "Oh, HE's so cute!" comments... LOL!

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Awwww so darn cute. Her face is the opposite markings of my Bella. Adorable!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
My oh my! She certainly fills that out nicely!! :love: Sorry..sometimes Jake makes me say things! :laugh: and WAIT a minute!! Did I bid on that?? Jakes doesn't have any more balls..but he's still a boy!!! :rofl:

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
My oh my! She certainly fills that out nicely!! :love: Sorry..sometimes Jake makes me say things! :laugh: and WAIT a minute!! Did I bid on that?? Jakes doesn't have any more balls..but he's still a boy!!! :rofl:

LOL, Becky! You said you won't bid on it because you think Bullie would look great in that shirt... or something to that effect. Teee heee!

Jake would definitely look good in one of these shirts... well, maybe not the pink one. LOL!

Yeah, it's the perfect shirt for a 60 lb Bully - it's not too tight but it fits snugly that it doesn't hang loose... because, you know how bullies already have so much loose skin... LOL.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
LOL, Becky! You said you won't bid on it because you think Bullie would look great in that shirt... or something to that effect. Teee heee!Jake would definitely look good in one of these shirts... well, maybe not the pink one. LOL!Yeah, it's the perfect shirt for a 60 lb Bully - it's not too tight but it fits snugly that it doesn't hang loose... because, you know how bullies already have so much loose skin... LOL.
Ahhhhh! Okay! Didn't want Jake to get all emotional on me..thinking I was getting him a girlie shirt!! I did get an FBI shirt..not here yet..I'm a bit nervous it will be huge on him..I don't think he'll EVER weigh close to 60 lbs! He'll be surprising me if he makes 50!!!!!

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
By the way, [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] makes these shirts, right? I have a design suggestion... can you make a shirt that hooks to a bullie's collar? I noticed that when Bullie is playing rough the shirt slides down her neck (towards the shoulders) and I'm always worried it will tear the collar (I mean, especially with my hefty bully...). Yeah, that would probably be really cool... maybe...

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Love it, and it's so cute that they're both wearing muscle shirts!:excited:

Come to think of it... yes they are! I gotta find a pink shirt for my husband. LOL!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
By the way, [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] makes these shirts, right? I have a design suggestion... can you make a shirt that hooks to a bullie's collar? I noticed that when Bullie is playing rough the shirt slides down her neck (towards the shoulders) and I'm always worried it will tear the collar (I mean, especially with my hefty bully...). Yeah, that would probably be really cool... maybe...
I don't think she makes these..nope..she does the great custom ones! These were donated..I think mostly from [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]..

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
HiJust wondering where I can get one for my Bully... What size is your furbaby wearing? I live in Australia
There will be another auction soon! Maybe there will be more in the auction..if not..I'll tag [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION].. Think she donated these and can help you track them down! Welcome by the way!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I think the only thing I didn't like with those shirts is that they don't have a collar ring hole. Ya know what I mean by that? But..they are by far the best fitting t-shirt that I've found yet. They are stretchy enough for the bully neck and chest. But...when Orion starts getting crazy, they slide down also.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.