Pawsway Bullybash Meetup 2011

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
As promised, here are the pics. My bf couldn't take much because everyone was moving so fast, he's not quite sure how to use his dslr yet. :D

Group shot 1 - Gregory is the tall one you see in the middle with mom Anna, and to his right (your left) is Chance with dad Sean (sp?). I'm the one in the grey capris strugging to control a hyper Stiggy.
DSC_0141.jpg

Group shot 2 - Yay, we're all together!
DSC_0146.jpg

Here's Stig making Gregory look like he belongs in a doggy basketball team! I'm still amazed how polite and well behaved he was. :yes:
DSC_0151.jpg

Stig and Chance. Sorry Sean, not the best pic. :p
DSC_0155.jpg

Energizer bunnies Stig and Chance.
DSC_0156.jpg

This bully had an affinity to the bathroom. lol. He would follow everyone inside.
DSC_0157.jpg

Stig to the left. Chance to the right.
DSC_0171.jpg

This one bulldog always had the tip of his tongue out. Again, another well behaved one, and he's only 11 months old!

DSC_0176.jpg

Here's the boston that Stig and the other boston (to your left) found so irresistible.

DSC_0183.jpg

Posing outside.
DSC_0273.jpg

The CN tower.
DSC_0199.jpg

I couldn't resist sharing the following photos, they make me giggle. Pawsway is located at the harbourfront, so my bf wanted to take advantage of the area.
DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh look!! How fun!! I dont think I ever saw a pic of you before! There's my buddy!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
These are wonderful! How nice you got to meet! The dogs are hilarious! What kind of harness is that Stiggy has? I see Chance has the same one..looks very comfy..thanks for pictures!!!

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Woo! Thanks for the pics! We have had a rather busy weekend (including taking Chance to emerg tonight...for what was probably not an emergency but we will have to follow up with his vet tomorrow.) Hopefully we'll get around to our pics soon! Your bf got great pics! I love Stiggy on the boardwalk!

These are wonderful! How nice you got to meet! The dogs are hilarious! What kind of harness is that Stiggy has? I see Chance has the same one..looks very comfy..thanks for pictures!!!
Chance is actually wearing his Easy Rider car harness. We got it at Petsmart though I don't see it on the website. We've been meaning to get him a different harness (and in fact have been gifted one by a nice Shiba Inu in our building) but we like the way the car harness is padded in the chest area... not many other harnesses seem to follow that style (that we're aware of).

If I'm not mistaken, Stiggy had a Buddy Belt... a favourite of doggies everywhere! :)

L

Lucy-licious

Great pics, looks like a fun time was had by all...Stig certainly does look rather smitten with the Boston's [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], maybe that should be your next dog choice.

A trip to the emergency vet [MENTION=2565]malaviKat[/MENTION] :eek: I hope Chance is ok! Looking forward to seeing your pics too.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I love the pictures!! It looks like ya'll had a blast. Matilda is loves the pics of both Stiggy and Chance. :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Love in the second pic the guy bending over with a wad of paper towels.... either cleaning up drool or potty! Alright, who did it?

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Love in the second pic the guy bending over with a wad of paper towels.... either cleaning up drool or potty! Alright, who did it?

haha. That was throw-up actually. You see all the wet spots on the 7th pic? Those were either from Stig or his bully, the one who always had the tip of his tongue out. I think Stig threw up twice, his threw up at least 3 times. Funny cuz I think he mentioned that he's never seem him throw-up before, and he wasn't even hyperactive! Hopefully he's not traumatized. :excited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oh my gosh that was great, wish I could take all mine out at the same time. hubby makes me nervous. he needs to learn how to relax and have fun. oops thats a another topic Great pics!!!

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
That's awesome!!! Here in Arizona, we definitely need an indoor place for dogs! Hmmm.... maybe if I win the lottery... brb, gotta run to the store! :D

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I love those pictures! They all look so well-behaved! I mean - sitting patiently right next to their parents... that's awesome. I have a feeling if Bullie was in there, she would run around like mad trying to get all the other dogs in trouble... at least for 10 minutes, then she'll fall flat on the ground breathing hard. LOL.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
That looks like SOO much fun!!! I think I'd freak out if I were around that many bullies at once. I'd go nuts.

I want a bullie meet up like that!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I would be going CRAZY there! All those beauties to pet. Boy, you guys look like you had so much fun. I am glad you posted the last pics of Stig....he is just sooooo sweet. Another one that I would cuddle in a heartbeat. What a sweet boy that chance is too! He is so much bigger than I thought!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online