Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our afternoon walk today

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Our afternoon walk today

You live in such a beautiful area! I'm jealous

Wrinkle Wiper
    New Zealand
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Our afternoon walk today

@Fontanafox – yes it would be a worry if babygirl was not able to move. I have seen pictures of bullies lying down and refusing to move. Perhaps you could get some sort of bulldog stroller if there are signs of trouble and you walk the streets.
    @Lucy-licious – unfortunately being such an unusual event the snow did not last long, but it was magic while it lasted!
    @GatorRay – yeah our boy starts to slow down markedly on his walks in the summer (anything over low seventies F), but he’s full of energy now in the wintertime.
    @Sherry – we take our boy to I guess about fifteen different off lead places in our city. Some places he pretty much has to be on lead (eg centre city or the botanic gardens in the city) although I actually try to have him off lead wherever we go if possible. Still, there is quite a marked variation between different neighbourhoods. It is nice to go each weekend to our nearest beachside suburb which is great for dogs as it is pretty dog friendly, people know how to deal with dogs (even a few friendly dogs who are allowed to wander round by themselves!) and at least half the dogs are off lead even on the street.
    Thanks all others – hope you all had a good weekend!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -758334_1246184628-jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads