JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm bored now waiting for the hubby to get home at 4 so we can leave for the lake so here's some random photos of Wilson I've taken recently. :D I would like to add a note to myself: Self, do not leave the screen door open when your bully is outside sunbathing and then cools himself off in the pool and comes straight inside!!! My floor was soaked just now. :ROFL:

A drinking picture.
IMG_1585.jpg

Early morning dreaming of going on with us on the water for the day.
IMG_1513.jpg

My feet are big but Mom's are bigger - nope this wakeboard won't work for me or my pool :(.
IMG_1524.jpg

Rain or shine, I love being outside!
7-11-11.jpg

Trying to catch some sleep standing up in Daddy's truck.
7-3111Wilsontryingtosleep2.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

Awww Wilson is freaking adorable xxx especially love the pic of him on the boat

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww! Here I thought you were long gone! Obviously Wilson is ready! Great pictures love the boat one too! Bored? You want to talk bored? I've been relining the shelves in my bathroom cabinet..with Jakes help! NOW...THAT is boring!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I think my boredom is better than your boredom, ha! :D

His store doesn't close until 3 today so he should be home by 4. His asst. mgr. is on vaca so he's covering for him today. We both took a vaca day for Monday so it'll be like a normal weekend at the lake, with less boats on the water Sunday & Monday morning!!! Woot woot! Then we'll be gone for a week for Labor Day, can't wait!! :D :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh I think my boredom is better than your boredom, ha! :DHis store doesn't close until 3 today so he should be home by 4. His asst. mgr. is on vaca so he's covering for him today. We both took a vaca day for Monday so it'll be like a normal weekend at the lake, with less boats on the water Sunday & Monday morning!!! Woot woot! Then we'll be gone for a week for Labor Day, can't wait!! :D :D
Just keep rubbin it in!! I had to take a break from my cleaning..get on here and be abused! Dang! My poor hubby..the plant is in the middle of a huge move this summer and he won't take any time off! For some reason he thinks everything will fall apart..it does anyway...then it's his busy season..so probably no time off until after christmas! Just sucks!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That really sucks on the no time off! Mike works about 60 hour weeks but he's gotten better about taking some time off over the years. I cleaned last night and did the camper this morning and I'M NOT doing any more chores. :D.

Oh and I'm watching Look Who's Talking too, OMG Travolta was so young looking back in 89...crap so was I :(.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wilson is such a handsome boy, have fun at the lake, I'm jealous haha

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I love Wilson's coloring. His ears are so cute! Thank you for sharing :). I really need to get some recent pics of my guys. Gator is looking good today, he had a bath this morning :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I love Wilson's coloring. His ears are so cute! Thank you for sharing :). I really need to get some recent pics of my guys. Gator is looking good today, he had a bath this morning :)
Thanks! His one ears has lots of pokadots. And yes you need to get some recent pictures......today would be a good start. :tease:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online