Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Lets see those bath time photos!!!

Hannah:
IMG_7204.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

:lol: bath photos? I'm too busy blocking her in the tub to take a pic. If I so much as lift my hand from her she scrambles to get out.

Sandy

Aug 28, 2010
Virginia Beach, Va.
Bulldog(s) Names
Harper Jiggs
Buster goes down to the end of the tub where I can't reach him because of the glass doors and won't budge. He does not like bath time at all!:nope:

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Haha!!! That video Rocks!!! And Bruce... I imagined you looking different.

Polly

Jul 2, 2011
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily <3
DSC_4853.jpgDSC_4868.jpgDSC_4871.jpg

Lily at Bath-time!
This was a few weeks ago, I'm actually thinking of giving her another one today!
In the first picture she seems to be saying "help me... someone please!!"
Check out that curly tongue in the second one and in the third picture she seems to be enjoying a good towel rub down.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
:rofl:

I love this video

Princess Gracie gets a bath outside - YouTube

T
his was the ONLY OUTSIDE bath she has gotten!!! Lari could hardly take the video she was laughing so hard :rofl:

Whoa Bruce! That's one hilarious video! My 2 kids were laughing so hard watching it. And hey, you lied. You said you were old. Mid 40's isn't old.

[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION], that bulldog bathtub picture is super cute. It's like he's saying, can I have another one? LOL.

I'll take some photos of Bullie when she's getting her bath. She's a water dog. LOVES baths. She sits there just chillin' like a villain...

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Whoa Bruce! That's one hilarious video! My 2 kids were laughing so hard watching it. And hey, you lied. You said you were old. Mid 40's isn't old.

@bulldog family , that bulldog bathtub picture is super cute. It's like he's saying, can I have another one? LOL.

I'll take some photos of Bullie when she's getting her bath. She's a water dog. LOVES baths. She sits there just chillin' like a villain...

:hmmm: SOMEONE NEEDS GLASSES....:rofl: poor brucie

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
View attachment 10868View attachment 10869View attachment 10870

Lily at Bath-time!
This was a few weeks ago, I'm actually thinking of giving her another one today!
In the first picture she seems to be saying "help me... someone please!!"
Check out that curly tongue in the second one and in the third picture she seems to be enjoying a good towel rub down.

[MENTION=2680]Polly[/MENTION],,,,,,, what a sweetie.... luv the tongue... LOL

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Im dying here watching princess gracie get a bath. Bruce it was too funny.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] so what were you imagining? [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] you are correct, mid 40's isn't old. But Bruce isn't mid 40's.
geezer.gif
He doesn't look close to his age. Or act it. Except for deciding on a bedtime. :whistle:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I just LOVE the interaction between you and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], I should only hope that my new husband of almost 2 yrs. (Sept 5th) is as young and fun as yours seems to be...this is my second and my last, and I am loving every minute of it even at the ripe old age of (in a few weeks) 48!!! I just adore you two!!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.