Lip gets stuck on teeth?

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
We have been noticing this happening the last few days & we laugh everytime we catch it. Here is Penny in her post surgery fog with her lip stuck on her teeth. I love these dogs.

111111111f.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313026623.087936.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313026623.087936.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I know............I love that too.. she looks pretty darn groggy. :excited:

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I know............I love that too.. she looks pretty darn groggy. :excited:

She is...poor thing. We elected to do the pain injection, so I think between that & the anesthesia she's out of it. I have a video of her on my phone, but I feel bad showing it, lol

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
wellll,,,,, if you have second thoughts about showing the video, wait till she feels better. It's funnier then. :ROFL:

I'm so very glad everything worked out and you're feeling so good too. I worry about things like that. :yes:

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
wellll,,,,, if you have second thoughts about showing the video, wait till she feels better. It's funnier then. :ROFL:

I'm so very glad everything worked out and you're feeling so good too. I worry about things like that. :yes:

Yeah, maybe I'll wait a day or two, haha. Thank you! I am feeling much better having her home. They were LOVING her at the vet. She even managed a little butt wiggle for the girls before they brought her out to me. She's such a sweetie.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is such a doll, just love her. :luv: So happy she is doing good, will be glad when she is herself again and I'm sure you are too. Big bully hugs to her from us.

Most Reactions