My lil jumper

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl knows how to ram the pressure babygate so hard that I had to put a second one two feet behind that one in the walkthru to the livingroom. The livingroom is actually Kitty-Land, so I can't have her bulldozing thru...although she's tried and nearly suceeded. BabyGirl is my only bully that hates my other two cats. Wilson just quietly observes them and yawns.
. . . . . . . /\ /\
. .______/. o. o. \
/~ ____. . .=ø=. /
(______)__m_m)

Last edited:
OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] lol our gate is one that u actually drill into the wall lol she dis the bully body slam against it and ripped it out on both sidesm thank God my landlord loves her lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=2469]Angievelvet[/MENTION]...BabyGirl will slam her face into it! You can imagine how that freaks me out. She will "body slam" in her pen though to get her gate door open ( and does! ) so now I push an armchair in front of it. This girl sure knows how to give me gray hair. I feel like a recess monitor sometimes trying to keep the peace between them.

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] I feel the same way. Violet still bites my mom. My mom has a rolled up magazine that she uses when she brings it out violet walks away blinking lol but she will go rite back to biting her as soon as she puts it down oh the joys of puppy hood

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.