Brawl photo

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
And on other news, channel 47 was able to get exclusive information on the brawl that happened on West 53rd street. Two men were seen leaving Club Paris in a heated argument. A lady was soon seen running after the two men to West 53rd where she caught up with them and tried to calm both men down. The presence of the lady caused the argument to intensify and punches were thrown. The lady, caught in the brawl ended up with a black eye and is seen in this photo down on the ground looking miserable with a swollen lip.

According to our exclusive sources, the two men, Edward and Jacob, were fighting over the attention of the lady, Bella, inside Club Paris. Bella, according to a source, was leaving with Edward when Jacob grabbed Edward by the collar and walked him out of the club angrily telling him that Edward is much too old for Bella and that he will file statutory charges. Edward snapped back that Jacob is a good for nothing dog and should just go back to his reservation where he belongs. It seems that after the brawl, Bella would have nothing to do with either men. Viewers may express their comments by sending a text message to *dog.

... 5 minutes later...

We are sorry to say that we had to take down our comment line due to viewer aggression. It seems that our viewers are equally divided between Team Edward, Team Jacob, and Team "You gave Bella a black eye! We're done with both of you!" and we fear that this may cause more violence on the streets by all camps.

1311872174.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
hahahahahaha. And more hahahahahahaha. I thought you weren't a Twilight fan? Poor Bella, being too beautiful is such a curse sometimes.

[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] - Ok, you do have a knack for telling stories. Is your profession related or are you just gifted that way? lol.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hahahahahaha. And more hahahahahahaha. I thought you weren't a Twilight fan? Poor Bella, being too beautiful is such a curse sometimes.

@anatess - Ok, you do have a knack for telling stories. Is your profession related or are you just gifted that way? lol.

LOL! Nah, English is only my 3rd language. I had to learn it in school every year from kindergarten all the way to my 4th semester of college, so, I'm okay with writing it. Speaking it, on the other hand, is not too good. It took me over 10 years just to tame down my accent so people can understand me!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
LOL, that was hilarious!

[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] out of curiosity, what is your native language?? I'm curious. you write english very well :) most the people I know where english is their second or third language make quite a few of the little mistakes.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL, that was hilarious![MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] out of curiosity, what is your native language?? I'm curious. you write english very well :) most the people I know where english is their second or third language make quite a few of the little mistakes.
Hi laurendoodler, I'm Filipino. My native language is Bisaya, my 2nd language is Pilipino (national language). English is the medium of instruction in the Philippines, so everybody has to learn English to go to formal schooling there. My 4th language is now bullienese... It's amazing how many different vocalizations and facial expressions this dog has. She speaks a different language than my bichon! That hangdog look she has on that photo is a response to me telling her, "Stay of the couch, Bullie!".

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] you we cracking me up onigjt lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] ahh, neat!! Thanks for sharing. I feel lame; I only know English and a limited amount of Spanish, LOL.

and bullies definitely are unique compared to other dogs!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online