For the women - Beauty Magazine Photo

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
To all the women...

Fall Make-up Tricks guaranteed to get your Man.

Look at the difference between the right side and the left side of our model's face. The left side has been left bare for comparison. The right side has been shaded with Mac Mineralized Eyeshadow in Smoked Ruby with a creme base from lids to the eyebrow and under the eye for impact. The eyes are finished with Mac Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack. The lips are smeared with Mac Pro Longwear Creme in Black in a bold thoroughly-kissed look that screams, bold, hot, and all yours!

The effect is a high-impact dramatic look that is perfect with your mini black dress and can be worn at a fun night out at the local clubs or pubs or at a fancy evening gala.

The bare left side shows the natural, make-up free beauty of the model with skin that has been maintained with Arbonne's RE9 anti-aging cleansing collection.

1311867486.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I should have added:

And to complete the look, upside-down vampire fangs are added to give a dash of sinister...

I can't get over how crazily cute this ugly dog is. LOL! Sorry, that's my first thought when I saw her - what an ugly dog! It's like she ran into a brick wall and the brick wall won. :D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:ROFL: Loooove the post!!!! Perfecto!!! And she is a doll :luv:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION]...You're funny, brick wall won. You got a chuckle out of me. Bella has "character" is what I say. BTW I love her big beautiful nose. My bullies seem to have a dry nose and I'm having to chase them to put a dab of vasoline on.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
@anatess ...You're funny, brick wall won. You got a chuckle out of me. Bella has "character" is what I say. BTW I love her big beautiful nose. My bullies seem to have a dry nose and I'm having to chase them to put a dab of vasoline on.

She does have a pretty nose.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
To all the women...

Fall Make-up Tricks guaranteed to get your Man.

Look at the difference between the right side and the left side of our model's face. The left side has been left bare for comparison. The right side has been shaded with Mac Mineralized Eyeshadow in Smoked Ruby with a creme base from lids to the eyebrow and under the eye for impact. The eyes are finished with Mac Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack. The lips are smeared with Mac Pro Longwear Creme in Black in a bold thoroughly-kissed look that screams, bold, hot, and all yours!

The effect is a high-impact dramatic look that is perfect with your mini black dress and can be worn at a fun night out at the local clubs or pubs or at a fancy evening gala.

The bare left side shows the natural, make-up free beauty of the model with skin that has been maintained with Arbonne's RE9 anti-aging cleansing collection.

1311867486.jpg

Lol it! And omg I love arbonne lol I use to sell it :)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.